Visits During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Please read this page in its entirety if we are meeting in person. While these precautions will lower the risk of transmission of the COVID-19 virus, that risk cannot be completely eliminated. Our offices should be considered a public space, and some people who pass through it may not be vaccinated.
If we decide to meetings in person, I will ask you to review the following questions before each visit. If the answer to any question is "yes" then please inform me as soon as possible, as we may need to transition to remote visits for a period of time.
COVID-19 Screening Questions
For in-person visits, we will be following the following safety regimen. I hope that it will become an easy routine.
- We will not be using the waiting room during the pandemic. Instead, please arrive in the courtyard at the time of your appointment. At the start time, I will open the front door for you, and we will sanitize our hands and then proceed directly into my office. (Please leave me a voicemail message if you will be more than a few minutes late.)
- In my office we will sit at least 6 feet apart. There will be a high-volume HEPA air filter running between us.
- If you have not been fully vaccinated, please wear a mask for entry and exit. We can discuss whether or not we would prefer to use masks during the sessions.
- Masks will not be needed for fully vaccinated persons.
- The upstairs bathroom is available for you to use, if needed,
If we have another surge in cases or I come to know that someone who has been in the office has tested positive, we may need to move to remote work for as long as necessary.
Please note that I have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19.