Visits During the COVID-19 Pandemic
If we agree to meetings in person, I will ask you to review the following questions before each visit. If the answer to any question is "yes" then please inform me as soon as possible, as we may need to transition to remote visits for a period of time.
COVID-19 Screening Questions
For in-person visits, we will be following the following safety regimen. I hope that it will become an easy routine.
- We will not be using the waiting room during the pandemic. Instead, please arrive in the courtyard at the time of your appointment. At the start time, I will open the front door for you, and we will sanitize our hands and then proceed directly into my office. (Please leave me a voicemail message if you will be more than a few minutes late.)
- At the end of the appointment, I will also open the doors for you as you leave.
- I will take your temperature with a touchless thermometer when you enter my office.
- In my office we will sit at least 6 feet apart. The windows will be open (bring a coat if it's cold!) and there will be a high-volume HEPA air filter running between us.
- Please wear a mask for entry and exit. We can discuss whether or not we would prefer to use masks during the sessions.
If we have another surge in cases or I come to know that someone who has been in the office has tested positive, we will move to remote work for as long as necessary.
While these precautions will lower the risk of transmission of the COVID-19 virus, that risk cannot be completely eliminated.
Please note that I have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19.