Before your first visit, please do the following:
1. I will typically send you an e-mail with one or more electronic forms to complete before the visit. I use Hushmail, a system which sends encrypted e-mails and electronic forms. The system will ask you to create a password the first time you use it.
2. If our visit is in person, please check the directions to my office on this website. Using a web mapping service alone may not direct you reliably, as the office is in a courtyard off the street.
3. For in-person visits, please also read this page on visits during the COVID-19 pandemic.
4. If you currently take any prescription medications, please bring a detailed listing with you, with names and dosages (or else provide this information on the electronic form). You may also bring the medication bottles themselves, if this is easier.
5. Please provide payment for the amount we discussed, either at the time of the appointment or just prior to it. I have online payment options here.
Please completely silence and put away phones and other devices for our appointment. Our goal should be to have as distraction-free an environment as possible for our meetings.
My pronouns are: he, him, his.
Please be aware that there is often a dog in the office. If this is a problem for you, please contact me.